Tuesday, November 1, 2011

sequins, buttons, and knots



Just me and my webcam again, but not for long! Ordering a better camera tonight! I can't wait to be able to make my own content soon! Anyway, photoshoot Tuesday's, just like always! Today I woke up in such a wonderful mood and I really wanted my outfit to show it, so I went with this beautiful beaded and sequined top. It's so fun and beautifully made!! With that I added studded combat boots to still keep the look edgy and kept everything else really simple! x.

p.s.- thanks for a great first week on blogging! I've loved every minute of it! I already have lots of exciting things in the works! :)

FASHION:
Shirt- Topshop
Belt- Forever 21
Jeans- Pacsun
Boots- Forever 21
Ring- Forever 21
Earrings- H&M
Bracelets- Shore things

QUESTION OF THE DAY
:
How are you liking the blog so far? Anything I could improve on?

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment