Thursday, October 27, 2011




This time it's all about accessorizing! Today I needed an outfit that was not only casual enough to wear to class, but also professional and chic enough to wear to work at the salon afterwards! That's when I came up with this outfit! Just a plain pair of straight-leg blue jeans and a white shirt with a short front and long back and a button detail down the front. To add some interest I added a black cross and a beautiful beaded rose. To polish it off I added orange wedges which complimented the orange in the rose necklace! To add a little extra ummpphh I put on a cheetah print belt! Too perfect, right?! x.

FASHION:
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Cross: Forever 21
Rose: Thrift Store
Wedges: H&M
Belt: Pacsun

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What do you think is the best way to go from casual to professional?

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment