Tuesday, October 25, 2011


Jeffrey Campbell is by far one of the most controversial designers in the shoe industry. It seems to me that you either love him or hate him. My personal opinion? LOVE! I cannot get enough of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. There are so many advantages to his shoe design that it's uncanny! The design itself is brilliant. While the heels look high and uncomfortable, due to the large front wedge the shoes are actually extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. The fun designs make it easy to find a Jeffrey Campbell shoe for any occasion. On top of that the shoes aren't as expensive as you may think! I've gotten mine for as low as 150 dollars. I would snag these up as soon as you can! x.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What do YOU think about Jeffrey's shoe design? Any particular design of his that you like best? Comment and let me know!

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment