Tuesday, October 25, 2011


I find myself looking for Alexa Chung for fashion inspiration more times that I would like to admit. Her point of view is so unique and interesting. I can't seem to get enough of it! My favorite is the way she pairs prints together. She's not afraid to pair different prints together and take a risk.

While in New York this past weekend the doorman at my hotel gave me some wonderful advice. Wear what you want and wear it like you look like a million bucks, no matter how it looks. If you look confident no one will see you any differently. I think that is exactly the mind set that Alexa Chung uses and it certainly seems to work!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What do you think about Alexa Chung's sense of style? Do you think you can truly wear anything and ,with a confident smile, make it look good?

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment