Saturday, October 29, 2011


Thanks for being patient through my short hiatus! Real life called (lame, I know). As I sit here shivering under a blanket, a mug full of warm hot chocolate next to me, and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! playing on the television I'm wondering how I'm going to make a smooth transition from the warm summer sun to this sudden very winter-like weather that just hit the east coast. One of my summer to winter trends is wearing your most summery short with a pair of tights. Whether its textured tights, plain tights, or tights with some runs in them, it's a great way to feel like it's summer while still feeling warm. I wear this trend at least once a week usually because I think it's so cute and easy to pull off!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What summer trends do you like to bring to the winter season?

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment