Thursday, October 27, 2011


I have tried more than my share of different face washes and facial cleansing systems in an attempt to clear my skin over the years that I think I am probably one of the most informed people you can ask about what facial washes work for teens and young adults and which don't. Above I've compiled a picture of just a few of the ones I have in my possession right now because those are the ones most fresh in my memory. I'll go through each of them one by one to help fill you in on what I liked about each of them!

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming
This is the only makeup remover I will you use. Honestly, nothing else really works to remove the makeup fully from my skin. If you're looking for a great makeup remover this is the one for you! On top of that, this is great because it comes in night calming which is not as rough on your skin right before you sleep!

Clean and Clear Acne System
The two things I have are not the entire acne system you can buy from clean and clear, but these two are probably the best two out of the system. The first is a 3-in-1 foaming acne cleaner which cleanses the skin, treats pimples, and helps to prevent future breakouts using salicylic acid. It's great and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! The second is the Acne Spot Treatment. It's great and it's promise to show clearer skin in one day is 100% correct. I love it! It really did help to clear my skin in a huge way.

L'OREAL Go 360 Clean
I'm sure everyone has seen the commercials for this, but apart from the dancing girls, it doesn't show you too much about the product, which is actually great! The scrubber it comes with really does help to pull up dead skin and left over makeup and the bottle has lasted me from months now! Love this!

Clean Scene by Murad
This is my newest attempt when it comes to facial cleansing and I actually got it for free when I took Dr. William Murad's class at Teen Vogue's Fashion University. I've only used it a few times, but so far I'm loving it. The full kit comes with a cleanser, and exfoliating facial scrub, two moisturizers (one for daytime, one for nighttime), and an acne spot treatment. It smells amazing and my skin is the most smooth it's every been! I highly recommend trying this system which is actually specially formulated for teens!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What face wash do you use or would you recommend for me?! I'm always looking for new things to try out!

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment