Wednesday, October 26, 2011


Ahhh, there is nothing better than the smell of fresh Miu Miu! To be more specific, there is nothing better than a Miu Miu mini dress! I can never get enough of them! I live and breathe the pictures from their runway shows and while, to be honest, I'm not going to talk about too much high fashion here, Miu Miu will definitely be an exception! Second best to their mini dress are their hells! I included my person favorite in the spread above, a beautiful black heel with a white bird pattern. Their heels are so fun and can make any look more interesting! GIVE ME MORE MIU MIU!

p.s.- please bare with me while I try to figure out my favorite way to display things on my blog! It might take awhile, but I'll find something I love!! x.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Do you have a favorite Miu Miu piece?

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment